DXN Code Strike five hundred dollars a month in child support


DXN Code Strike five hundred dollars a month in child support to them it's a victory anyway they can't hurt you they will do so so it always comes down to money and if it's them we have a deal now about to get divorced let's see what happens you have these women who are celebrities Jennifer Hudson Halle Berry Britney Spears female celebrities that now have to pay and they cannot take it the next lesson that you guys need to know these hoes ain't loyal these holes they're not loyal brother and if you believe that you met a unicorn listen to this quote you never know your wife into you meet her in divorce court that is the real representative of who she is in divorce court and there's too many men there's too many men that had been in divorce court how many men you ask me here's the statistic they say 50 percent of first marriages which I say it's 67% and I say second marriages 73 almost 80% on third marriages but we'll put this up there as 

DXN Code Strike Order just for myself you guys know I've been to Family Court morning a hundred times and I've seen people sit there and fight over a bologna sandwiches I've seen women walk out of the court and celebrate for two hundred and fifty dollars in child support two hundred and fifty dollars a month in child support just the fact almost every man that has married has gotten divorced oh did you hear me I said almost every man that has got got married has got divorced more than half of them have and you believe that you'll roll the dice some of you guys believe that you can roll the dice and make it happen for me out I'll go out there coach I'm a boom and you throw it out there on the craps table and you crap out well what does it cost you thousands of dollars a good divorce the the good one could cost you less than $10,000 a bad one upwards of 60 to $100,000 Kevin Williams says in Florida at least 75% of marriages end in the divorce same here in Southern California 75% of marriages end in divorce 75% when I tell you marriage is dead is dead give it another five more years you were rarely hear of anybody getting married matter of fact some of you guys if you've had facebook for over 10 years if you had facebook for over 10 years think about all the people that you actually see posting they marry pictures versus ten years ago ten years ago you could probably see people getting married all the time but now now you don't see very many people getting 
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DXN Code Strike supporting and thanks for finding that message

DXN Code Strike married thank you to Instagram thank you