DXN Code Strike married thank you to Instagram thank you


DXN Code Strike married thank you to Instagram thank you to tender thank you to feminism thank you to these women out here claiming to be polyamorous you know what polyamorous is to men a player being a player men couldn't just come out and say I'm polyamorous until women came out and says I'm polyamorous and then we like we've been polyamorous what the hell are you talking about we've been wanting a date and end date multiple people we've been wanting to have people to do it knowingly that we're dating multiple people now you want to do it and call it a name aren't you full these women are out oh you're trying to trick you guys and then they want to cook you up by getting married and say honey I'm polyamorous actually and then you'd be like had the proverbial gun to your head and you be like all right and then you listening to her in the bedroom with Chad and Tyrone it's a damn joke out here and you guys out you know anybody that I don't see many people actually um defending marriage but they do come on here and try to defend why they date and why they get into long-term relationships in the one defense that they have well what about kids and enjoy the experience of dating dating is okay and I'm like datings a waste of your time dating is a waste of your money dating is a waste of what you are 

DXN Code Strike Order benefit specifically because these women are out here doing it for free and now that they got you sit behind on the hook and they're reeling you in getting free dinners getting free trips getting free Victoria's Secret getting free emotional tampons she reeling your stupid butt in because you're enjoying the experience then when you drop her off she callin Chad and Tyrone to do monkey double backflips on because she needs it she was tired of playing the role for your sip beta mail cut behind she was like I'm tired I'm day out of energy day like I'm out of energy I was trying to be a good girl all week for this beta male sim so now I need to let my hair down Chad Tyrone ring ring come over during the cover of night so we could do these monkey double backflips so all my neighbors don't see the line of men that come through here every week so my roommates they're already tucked safely back in their bedrooms they don't know anything what's happening here so this is what you got guys this is the society that we have this is society we have and if you're just joining us here's the lessons when you escape the plantation never return hit the thumbs up guys when you're in here when you escape the plantation you never return for 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DXN Code Strike five hundred dollars a month in child support

DXN Code Strike supporting and thanks for finding that message