DXN Code Strike supporting and thanks for finding that message
DXN Code
Strike supporting
and thanks for finding that message and telling the brothers to get that book
there's I don't respect her I don't like her and she out there with that boy
trying to tell these there these people are coming out like what what's Derek
now Derek she's married to Dwayne Wade these are the type of people that are
running these households so Dwayne Wade son comes out and says he's gay they go
take him out in the parade he's 10 11 years old and he comes out as gay now say
he was a 10 year old or a livin year old and he talked about say say he came
out and he was like I want to be a male whore I want to go out and bang as many
broads that I can I love women I love them and I want to bang them out would
they actually go out and say let me take you to a parade let me take you to a
strip club let me take you to a show you like women great let me let me take
you out there okay now they wouldn't do that because they would Blake son keep
your hormones and track you just a wild teenager you need to not look at women
like that as sexual objects you need to keep your hormones in check you need to
respect women no see he comes
DXN
Code Strike Order not
getting notifications anymore but this channel is blowing up so fast it's hard
for them they'll I'll cater out as gay oh let's celebrate go out there and look
at all of these gay men whip it out have sex on the on the sidewalks as they
were doing at these gay parades walking out with their butts hanging out of
chaps watching all of these men do these drag queen shows and watch all the
Predators who love little boys and especially little black boys those gay men
love them and you're gonna put them out there like that do you see the double
standard there that's basically what he said that was the equivalent of doing
that but now he's supposed to be celebrated watch these women raising your sons
they are totally incapable super chats Louis Robinson what's going on man with
your $2 super chat he said was good I believe you said that but I can't see the
message now but what's up with you let's go to the last two lessons right quick
it always comes down to money this is what you red pill guys need to understand
that you guys are that are just digesting the red pill that are just trying to
understand women you see she was able to last 12 good years just about 12 years
now there's hints that she's ready to leave there's hints that she did some
monkey
Comments
Post a Comment