DXN Code Strike they're double backflips on some unsavory
DXN Code
Strike they're
double backflips on some unsavory characters she has a horrible past she has a
horrible past she's not the type of women that you want to bring home to your
mother and he sent for her yes he did but at some point she fell out of love
for Steve now you guys have to realize this these are all lessons that we
talked about she cannot possibly fall in love with Steve Harvey there's no way
she can now she can no longer pair bound she's been ran through more times than
the Holland Tunnel not only that she's been run through by some very what we
call Tyrone's in the hood she's done monkey double backflips probably as a
profession so your lesson is it always comes down to money now he's totally
invested he's at the peak of his earning and as a matter of fact that they've
canceled his daytime show she sees that the money is about to go away this
money is about to come crashing down so what's the best exit plan the best exit
plan is to leave at the top do not leave at the bottom leave at the top now
this is only about money if
DXN
Code Strike Order feud
first wife and of course his first wife believes that Steve left her at the height
of his financial they stayed together if they better were able to weather the
storm of the divorce again I told you it's a lose-lose receive she's gonna
bleed him dry he's begging her on his knees because he's a simple he's a monkey
sent pansy so it always comes down to money now if it's you if you're not Steve
Harvey it's if it's you one of my brothers out there if you make $30,000
somebody even said this island oilfields affluence strategies or one of these
guys said this they were like they were like if you make thirty thousand
dollars a year it's not divorce rate if she takes half of it and I say bullshit
it's divorce rate whether I make fifteen thousand dollars a year or fifteen
million dollars a year it's still divorce rape and it's even worse when I only
make thirty thousand dollars a year and I get divorce rate now I can't even now
I'm living in a cardboard box it's divorce rate no matter what women will marry
you they will marry you and at some point they fall out of love with you they
fall out of love with you and they will always make it about money there might
be a woman that comes in it's not about money they might say that at the
beginning they'll say that at the middle but at the end it will always come
down to money I've said in many divorce hearings
Comments
Post a Comment